Joining this colorful tour, our expert guide of the Art Nouveau architecture in Brussels will share with you information about the origins and growth of this architectural style.
You will be amazed admiring the most stunning and extraordinary Art Nouveau projects while listening to its respective history and anecdotes. Find out the architects, who mastered the art of combining stone, iron, wood and glass into an infinite variety of diverse shapes and curves.
Discover with us the Bailli neighborhood where the largest number of Art Nouveau buildings are located.
- “Old England House” (Musical Instruments Museum)
- Hotel Tassel, built by Victor Horta in 1893/1894
- Van Rysselberghe House, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe in 1912
- Hotel Otlet, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe and Henry van de Velde from 1894-1898
- Hotel Goblet d’Alviella, built by Ocatave Van Rysselberghe in 1882
- Hotel Ciamberlani, built by Paul Hankar in 1897
- The house of painter René Janssens, built by Paul Hankar in 1898
- Architect Armand Van Waesberghe
- The Beukman house, built by Albert Roosenboom in 1900
- The private home of architect Paul Hankar
- Victor Horta Museum
Grand-Place in front of the City Hall
Ask us and we will help email@example.com