A cookie refers to a file that is sent asking for permission to be stored on your computer. By accepting cookies, a file is created and the cookie is then used to obtain information regarding web traffic, and also facilitates future visits to a recurring website. Another function that cookies have is that websites can recognize you individually and therefore provide you with the best-personalized service of their website.
1. This Website uses the following types of cookies:
Own cookies: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from FreeTour.tours
- cookieconsent_status: It is used to save the consent of usage of cookies on the website.
- laravel_session: It is used to manage the session of each user.
- XSRF-TOKEN: It is used to see if the user is a real user and is not a machine. It helps to see if the web is being attacked by an automatic process.
Third party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by FreeTour.tours but by another entity that processes the data, obtained through cookies. Since these third-parties are the ones who execute them, blocking and uninstalling them, it is run by their specific conditions and mechanisms.
- _gid, _ga: It is from Google Analytics and collects information about visited pages, browsing time, visitor's origin, location... It helps us to obtain statistical reports on how users find the website, how they use it and if it works correctly.
2. How to disable Cookies and Web Bugs in the main browsers:
To allow, know, block or eliminate the cookies installed on your computer. You can do so by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
You can find information on how to do it in the case you use as a browser:
- Firefox from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Chrome from http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer from https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Safari from http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the system operation or when the law requires such effect. According to Google, it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhering to the Safe Harbor Agreement that guarantees that all transferred data will be treated with a level of protection under European regulations. You can consult detailed information in this regard in this link: https://www.export.gov/safeharbor_eu
If you want information about the use that Google gives to cookies we attach this other link: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=es&csw=1.
The acceptance of this policy implies that the user has been informed clearly and completely about the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) and that FreeTour.tours has the user's consent to use them as established in article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).
For any questions or queries about this cookies policy do not hesitate to contact us through the email address email@example.com